At the heart of every Sealy mattress is the support that's right for you. Only Sealy has Posturepedic Technology™ to provide more support where you need it most. By precisely engineering the mattress into specific zones, we're able to target reinforced support, while providing exceptional full-body support. In every mattress we make, Sealy combines smart innovation, precise engineering and industry-leading testing to ensure quality and durability. You can trust Sealy to deliver durable support and comfort in every mattress we make.
Sealy Response™ Line
Our innerspring mattresses offer exceptional full-body support with ease of movement, for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want. We use exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver the stable, all-over support you want, with reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
Sealy Premium™ Collection
Exceptional support from exclusive Posturepedic Technology™, promoting deep, relaxing sleep, with innovative sleep-enhancing cover technologies.
- Quilt: SupremeLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™ & AllergenProtect™ Technology
- Quilt: FlameGuard™ AirLoft Fiber
- Quilt: 2" x 0.5" SealyCushion™Air Foam
- Quilt: 0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam Center 1/3
- Comfort Layers: 0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam
- Comfort Layers: 3" SealySupport™ Foam
- Handle: 8 Vertical Handles
- Innerspring: Sealy Response Pro™ HD Encased Coil
- Coil Count/Density: 960 Encased Coil
- Edge: DuraFlex™ Edge
- Base: 1" SealySupport™ Firm Foam
- Foundation: StableSupport™ Foundation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.