You'll also sleep comfortably without feeling the sleeper mechanism underneath. With an 11-inch density and 0.5-inch innerspring thickness for optimal support (compared to 4.5-inch standard sleeper mattresses), the AirDream is ideal for any house guest and fits virtually any sleeper sofa. This mattress offers a no-hassle setup, perfect for surprise guests or last minute sleepovers with easy cleanup each morning. The AirDream sleeper sofa air-mattress is available in Twin (11" x 36" x 72"), Full (11" x 52" x 72") and Queen (11" x 60" x 72") sizes and comes with everything needed for quick and simple use. The Leggett & Platt AirDream comes with a 3-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Queen sized Hypoallergenic air mattress for comfort never dreamed possible on a sofa sleeper
- Patented air-over-coil technology
- Includes convenient, easy-to-use handheld electric pump
- Provides a soft surface, without the lumps and bumps of a traditional sofa mattress
- Measures 11" x 60" x 72" inflated and protected with a 3-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- 11" density and 0.5" innerspring thickness for optimal support
- Perfect for surprise guests or last minute sleepovers with easy cleanup each morning
- Comes with everything needed for quick and simple use
- 3-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.